Sunday, March 9, 2014

Three meals a day +.......


I am not sure if this picture shows how we have an atrium in the middle of the hotel. ( this is taken from the top down)
It has ten stories, we live on the ninth floor. I use this as my exercise plan. It is impossible not to eat and drink. If I am going to put on weight  at least I am going to be fat and in shape !!
I wish I could make my short videos post on the blog but no luck so far. Today we had entertainment before dinner by one man in the group. He plays the accordion. Those of you who have been to Sweden will know about Swedish allsång , a sing-along of favorite tunes. Happens a lot on Swedish TV all summer long. 
Our group grew by thirty people today when the second part arrived by airplane. I got to reconnect with a very special lady who guided us through Italy two years ago. Her name happens to also be Kristina. We now have four ladies named Kristina , five named Margareta and I believe that many men named Hans. Almost as confusing as at home where every other friend is named Cathy, Kathy or 
Pat :-)
My little auntie is still under the weather with a bad cold. Hoping she will get better tomorrow so we can explore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment