Thursday, March 13, 2014

Poor wifi connections

View of ocean on my walks 

It is possible that you will see several posts published at once . Our internet is a bit unreliable. I think if I were to to the lobby it would work better but it is pajamas time !
Yesterday part of the group went to Gibraltar. I opted to stay here with Auntie who didn't feel so good. Good thing I did when she had problems with nosebleeds and coughing. I am best friends with the local pharmacy lady :-) who is most helpful. We now have nose and cough under control HOWEVER   an nasty post jumped up and caught Kristina's foot at breakfast time ......

She really banged it hard and it HURT ! She is not a complainer so off she went to play boule/bocce. Almost didn't make it back. You may be able to see the players below.

Boule/bocce is played on the beach. One of the very small figures in the palm trees is my brave little auntie. This prompted me to visit the "Pharmacia" again for an elastic bandage. Now we hope the foot will get well enough for the trip to Alhambra on Sunday.
I still "run"up as well as down the 9+ flights of stairs for exercise......with all the visits to the pharmacia it has me in pretty decent shape. We eat on floor number -1 so after meals I climb 11 flights. I am planning on being able to hike in Portland with you Becky !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment