Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another day in Paradise


It may be a little hard to see but Almunecar is pretty much in the middle of the coast line Costa Tropical
The picture demonstrating this you will find at the bottom of today's post.......

It continues to be wonderful weather so I walk and walk after I eat and eat ! Looking slightly pregnant at the moment :-)
Went to the market place today. Flowers , fruits and fish and meats, just like in Stockholm ! 

So I seem to have some troubles putting pictures and texts where I want them. I guess you eventually get to see and read it all somehow. 
The bull was a HUGE metal "statue" that kept occurring along the way as we drove between the Pyrenean Mountains and the Sierra Nevadas. A little like the buffalo as you drive in to Wyoming but even bigger and more often . My Swedish friends may remember we drove around with Bosse Ekvall in his Citroen named El Torro . Fond memories Anne and Bosse !
Speaking of cars , I found a perfect "Beckymobil" this morning ! 
The map below was intended to be at the top......ah well.
Looking for the Andalucian horses next !

No comments:

Post a Comment