Sunday, March 22, 2015

Safely in Härnösand


So I have arrived in Härnösand with my Aunt Kristina ! Unfortunately I do not have access to the internet in the guest apartment so I will write at night and post when I get to her apt in the morning.
Luckily I have lots of books to read and that does not require wifi once they are downloaded.
Leaving Stockholm was fine with me after seeing my friends. I was reminded that I am glad I don't live in a big city. Check out the traffic as we left ! Luckily we were going in the "right" direction !

Oops, can't download the picture of traffic from the phone.....here is the view out the window from the apt instead. We are right on the water ( Baltic Sea) . As I arrived the fog was moving in from the water ....Mists of Avalon came to mind.
It is very nice weather but judging from the piles of snow they have had their fair share.
More tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment